Monday, June 20, 2005

Things I'm not good at

This is to contrast the "Things I'm Good at" list. If you are in any position to employ me, please skip to the previous entry.

  • Saying No to people.
  • Sounding confident and sure of myself. (Even about topics I am confident and sure about).
  • Being serious. Even when I'm serious, a part of me is joking. Sometimes people think I'm making fun of them or not taking a situation serious enough or something. Whatever.
  • Drawing noses. Anyone who can draw a nose that is in any way convincing is some kind of super human. This is likely the power I'd get if radioactive goo was poured on me by accident.
  • I lack ambition.
  • I'm addicted to computer games. Not the cool ones with the super graphics that the boys are addicted to. No. I'm talking silly flash games where you match colours.
  • I procrastinate. This should probably be counted under things I'm good at because I'm darn good at procrastinating. The aforementioned computer games help.
  • I'm lazy.
  • I'm shy.
  • I have never, nor will ever, figure out how to apply make-up and do my hair for the purpose of making myself "pretty".
  • I'm terrible at keeping my room clean. (I'm a packrat).
  • I'm afraid of heights.

That's pretty well it. None of this stuff is that bad I suppose. I'm working on the laziness.

3 comments:

zydeco fish said...

Ah, if only I was brave enough to post such a list. I will say that I would include a few of those on my list, but I'm not saying which ones.

Super Happy Jen said...

I'm guessing that you can't draw noses either.

zydeco fish said...

How did you guess? Yes, it is true. They look misshapen. But, since there is not much call for me to draw noses, I can easily get through life.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...