Friday, September 23, 2005

Drive what all the unique people are driving.

So I was intrigued by this popup ad with a guy in a Star Trek uniform doing Tai Chi. The message: "maintain your identity". I'm all about that, says I. So I checked out the website. Turns out Saab is exploiting people's uniqueness in order to sell cars. To me, this is silly. So here's what Saab is saying:

"Don't follow the crowd! Maintain your identity! Be like these people! Buy a SAAB!" Am I the only person who sees this message as contradictory?

Anyway check it out:
http://www.maintainyouridentity.net/

2 comments:

Carol said...

Saab? Nah, you want a Citroen! Sure they're French and getting them to Canada ia expensive, but they're great! Interesting Saab webpage though... and yeah, bizarre ad!

Superhappyjen said...

Citron is French for lemon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...