- I'm friendly all the time. This may not seem like a lot but I find it's a quality not many people have. Also, by being friendly I can make other people more friendly (mostly) by putting them in a better mood.
- I'm good at writing. Not just this blog. I wrote a whole book and I got a few articles published (if you like this blog and you want to pay me to write an article for you, we'll talk).
- I'm good with computers. I'm patient with them like I am with people. I don't freak out when a program freezes and I have a good instinct for getting programs to do what I want without reading lengthy tutorials. If I can't find what I want, it usually isn't there. In which case I shrug my shoulders and find another way to get a similar result.
- I'm good with children and the elderly. This has to do with the friendliness and patience I mentioned before.
- I wouldn't go so far as to say I'm good at art (see my art below) but I did go to university for it and learned a bunch of stuff. What my paintings really show is my unique way of looking at the world, with humour and a touch of fantasy.
- That reminds me, I have a good sense of humour.
- I'm honest. To the point of my own detriment. This makes me bad at inflating myself, in a job interview for example.
- I don't smoke and I rarely drink.
- I'm intelligent enough to do pretty much anything anybody throws at me.
Well there it is. I think I'm a pretty good person.