Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Ten more days to the big W...

I moved into our apartment for a couple days, but my parents freaked out so I moved back home. It's better this way I suppose. Me being twenty-five and engaged is no reason why I should be allowed to live in sin for ten days. Like my sister says, living at home until the last minute will make actually being married more special.

After hearing about this folks often ask if my family is captain and crew of the starship religious. They're not. This makes it difficult to guess when they'll freak out (there being no bible to determine their beliefs). In any case, I love my family. It actually makes me feel kind of special that those last few day are so important to them.

2 comments:

Becca said...

I think it's really sweet how much you honour your familly Jen. And to think, You still have a honeymoon to go on before you REALLY get to move in :)

zydeco fish said...

And just think: after you are married, you get to have sex! (chuckle)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...