Friday, December 22, 2006

12 Days of Christmas...OR LESS!



I know it's hard to believe, at least for the snowless citizens of B-town, Ontario, that Christmas is coming THIS WEEKEND. So I thought I'd get everyone in the spirit by posting this flash I made last year. No, I'm not just lazily rehashing old cartoons, I'm creating my own Christmas tradition. Every year, me and my blogger peeps can gather around our computers for a showing of this, admittedly shoddily made, yet somewhat amusing, flashterpiece. Then get yea to the mall, there's not much time left!

Merry Christmas Everyone! (even if you're not Christian. Hey, I'm not Christian either).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loving this Christmas Tradition!!!
Just as fun as last year.

Hope to see you over the holidays,
Amy ;)

Carol said...

This is brilliant!! Do you know how much we laughed??? :P Hope you had a lovely Christmas and best of Everything to you and Adam in 2007!

Much love,
Caz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...