Facebook quizzes, or memes for the blogger, are a string of questions to answer about yourself that nobody really cares to read. Most of which were obviously written by a teenager living in suburban USA. But for some reason they are highly addicting, so I'm going to take a stab at writing my own.
1. Make up a name for yourself that isn't your real name: Captain McZany of the Federation Starship Crazytown
2. How old are you? 27
3. No, how old are you in days? 10,100
4. Do you believe in God? No.
5. What about Santa Claus? I consider myself a Santa Claus agnostic.
6. The tooth fairy? The next tooth I lose is totally going under my pillow.
7. Capital punishment? I really don't think it's a good idea to be killing people for any reason.
8. War? See above answer.
9. Abortion? I believe in a woman's right to choose.
10. What did you do yesterday? I made a potroast and a strawberry cake for Adam's birthday. Dad and Craig and Eireann came over and we ate. It turned out pretty well, except the icing on the cake was very runny because of the strawberries.
11. What did you do today? I went to Mother Goose class with William. We already graduated, but we're taking it again because we had so much fun the last time.
12. What are you doing tommorrow? Not much planned for tommorrow. At some point I'm going to buy some Star Trek earrings that I saw for sale online. This may require driving to Mississauga.
13. What was your first pet? It was a gold fish. Either Fido or Shammu or Bubbles.
14. Name your siblings: My brother Craig, my sister Robin, my sister-in-law Julie.
15. Name your first cousins: Jason, Jeremy, Jodie, Kelly and Joey.
16. Your grandparents? Ernst, Gertrud, Thelma, Alan
17. Any of them still alive? Thelma and Gertrud
18. Do androids have belly buttons? An interesting question. An android is a robot made to look like a man, ergo if one is made properly he/it should have a belly button. However, since the definition of android can be broadened to include any mechanical device that resembles a human (ie: animatronic people in the "It's a small world" ride, mechanical arms in automobile factories), I would say that not all androids have belly buttons.
19. Do chickens have belly buttons? Hmmmn. They hatch from eggs so no. But that's just a guess.
20. Does a woman in her third trimester have a belly button? Yes, but not a normal-looking one.
21. If you had the telephone number of the afterlife, what dead person would you call right now? Anyone from a super duper long time ago. Like a woman living in ancient greece. I would be like "Operator, get me ancient Greece, and a translator. I don't care who in ancient Greece you get, just make it snappy!" Or I would call one of my grandfathers. Or both of them, if the long distance charges weren't too high.
22. Do you believe in the afterlife? No.
23. Name someone you went out with but wish you hadn't: I haven't gone out with very many people. My boyfriend before Adam was named Travis. It didn't work out, but I wouldn't say I regret going out with him.
24. Name someone you wish you'd gone out with but didn't: I generally wish I'd gone out more in high school and stuff. I don't have a specific person. Now that I'm married, I think I'm past any regrets about old crushes.
25. What's your favourite expression? Captain ________ of the starship _______. Example: if my computer is running slowly I might say "This computer is Captain Slowpoke of the starship Hundredyearstoload."
26. Including watches and jewlery, how many articles would you have to remove in order to be naked? 6. Assuming I don't take off my rings.
27. Name something that's important to you that you haven't mentioned in the above answers: My son William.
Now if anybody actually does this meme, I would ask you to add three random questions to the end and answer them. That way the meme will grow and grow to become a super meme!
28. At what age did you loose your virginity?: 21
29: if you could get rid of one person to make the world a better place who would it be: I'm not big into assassination so I'll pick someone who's already dead: Jesus Christ
30: Did you torture insects as a child?: Quite the opposite. I used to rescue insects from being squished and release them outside.