Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Park Days



Recently all the snow melted to be replaced by the beautiful sunny-but-not-too-hot weather of spring. So William and I have been spending a lot of time in the park near our house. William could care less about the playground itself (although he does enjoy an occasional slide, and sometimes a swing). Mostly he loves running in the field, and playing in the dirt.



By "playing" I of course mean, eating, digging, poking with sticks, and lying on his stomach doing the breaststroke. I've tried to prevent at least the eating, to no avail. Anyway he has such a good time, who am I to be a killjoy?

2 comments:

zydeco fish said...

I've often wondered if there is some mineral in dirt that kids need at that age. Or, maybe it tastes really good? I guess I should try it out.

Carol said...

Jen these are thee cutest photos of this lovely wee man! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...