Thursday, September 30, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom

Happy Birthday Mom!

To honour Mom's special day, I'm posting the trailer of her book Last Chance For Paris.  We made this video a while ago.  By "we" I mostly mean my brother, Craig, who is an awesome video editor, but I did lend my voice to Zanna's Mom, while my sister, Robin, plays Zanna.  I'm posting it late so I can take credit when it goes viral.
Yesterday we enjoyed a dinner buffet at Red Maple Buffet to celebrate.  They gave Mom a free meal even though it was the day before her birthday.  Sneaky sneaky.  Anyway, I love you Mom.  You are the bestest.

1 comment:

Sylvia McNicoll said...

I love you too,Jen.

Hope your kids provide you with as much fun as mine have for me. The trailer is kind of symbolic or how our family can pull together and function so creatively.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...