- The kid who wrote the answer (or a similar answer) might happen to read my blog
- Said young person would think to himself/herself "Oh crap! That was wrong!?"
- This highly illiterate, yet technically savvy, young teenager would build a time machine, go back in time to when he/she was writing the test, and change the aforementioned answer.
While this might at first seem like a big threat; you will see from the following two points that the chances of problems arising from this scenario are minimal:
- If the aforementioned youngster finds the test difficult to comprehend, he/she will not understand the complicated vocabulary of my blog
- Even if he/she does manage to understand my blog, build a time machine, go back in time and change his/her answer, he/she will likely get most of the other test questions wrong and fail anyway
Unfortunately I did sign the agreement so I can't tell you anything. You aren't missing much, don't worry.