Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Tardy Christmas Flash

I decided to make a Christmas Flash movie based on the Twelve Days of Christmas. I don't want to give much away, but the sound track (if I ever get it to work) is sung my none other than the lovable Bing "White Christmas man" Crosby, and some woman.

Note that I said "if I ever get it to work." The animation is no problem for a silent flash veteran like myself, but this year I wanted to go to the next level. Now I have to learn a whole new set of program quirks. For example, when I test the movie the song plays over and over and over again, even after I tell the 'puter to stop playing. The only way to stop the persistent Christmas crooning is to shut the program down completely.

I hope my Christmas Flash isn't tardy.
Adam, help me?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...