Friday, November 05, 2004

The Blog in The Abyss

I wrote a blog all about my interview at the Royal Bank today. I even wrote it en français so that I could practice my french (because they need a bilingual person). It was beautiful and eloquent and my French wasn't half bad but, alas, when I clickety-clicked "Publish Post" the 'puter thought I'd clicked "Send Post into Abyss". I don't feel like typing the whole french rant again so if you want to hear me speak french or hear about my interview you'll just have to talk to me (now there's a concept).

2 comments:

zydeco fish said...

if you get the Royal Bank job, will it mean that you will be able to give all of your friends interest-free loans?

Super Happy Jen said...

No. But it means that if my friends are orchestrating mafia-type scams against the Royal, I can choose not to rat them out. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...