Saturday, January 29, 2005

Dream Job: Keep Dreaming

So I got the "chuck you Farlie" e-mail from the Ontario Arts Council. Apparently it was just so gosh darn tough to choose between all the highly qualified applicants. I wish that companies would only say that when it actually is tough instead of saying it everytime. They should say:

Dear applicant,

You have been tested, you have been judged, and you have been found wanting. Have you tried Burger King?

Sincerely,
I. Havajobandudont

Anyway. I'm still looking. This week I technically have a job. I'm helping Amy (best friend) take care of Stephanie (best friend's sister). Getting paid and everything. Most of the time we just sit around and watch movies. It's a great job. I'm looking for a more permanant position though (ie: longer than one week).

Tonight: pj party with junk-food-athon!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...