Saturday, January 08, 2005

Karaoke

Yesterday my good friend Eireann, my brother Craig, my future sister-in-law Julie, my Adam, and I all went Karaokeing at the Black Bull. I sang "Oh Boy" and I think I heard good ol' Buddy turning over in his grave. Singing on stage is lots different than the Karaoke revolution game 'cause there's no arrow telling you if your hitting the notes!

Some highlights: Eireann and I sang "I touch myself", very amusing. Craig, Eireann, and Julie dedicated the song "Daydream Believer" to me and Adam. Craig even did the whole walk up (you know where the singer walks into the audience and sings right to you) . It was sweet.

I highly recommend Karaokeing to everyone, especially horrible singers. There's always at least one singer who is more horrible than you. Trust me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...