Friday, February 17, 2006

No Chairs? Sit on the Toilet!

So I dreamt I went back to the call centre, to earn some extra cash I guess. Only there were no chairs left on the floor do I had to sit on the toilet. The room with the toilet also had a photocopier. I was going to go to the washroom but people kept coming in to use the photocopier. I wasn't embarrassed that they would see me pee, more worried they would find out I was going to the washroom instead of taking calls.

I also dreamt something about a sandwich, but I can't quite remember what.

______________________________________________________

Here's some analysis from the dream dictionary

"To see a toilet in your dream, symbolizes a release of emotions or getting rid of something in your life that is useless." Perhaps the useless thing is working in the call centre in the first place.

"To see or use a copier in your dream, represents your lack of originality and tendency to copy other's ideas/beliefs. You need to start thinking things through for yourself. Alternatively, it may indicate a desire to spread some idea and circulate the word out. " I'd like to think I'm pretty original...but maybe the photocopier and everyone using it does represent following the crowd or something.

"To see or dream that you are a salesperson, suggests that there is something you need to include in your life." I suppose a call centre agent is a salesperson, but does that mean I need to include something in my life, or am I just dreaming about my old work because I was working on my resume yesterday?

"To see or hear a telephone in your dream, signifies a message from your unconscious or some sort of telepathic communication. You may be forced to confront issues which you have tried to avoid. " Clearly someone is trying to communicate with me telepathically, probably a Texan with bad debt.

"To dream that you are looking for a job, suggests that you are unfulfilled and feeling frustrated in your current phase of your life.

To dream about your current job, represents your satisfaction and contentment in the way things are going in your life. It may also mean that there is something or some task that must be done at once." Not sure which of these applies. I wasn't exactly looking for a job in the dream I just went back to my old job. There were aspects of it: the photocopier, the telephone, that might have come from the office where I intern. Maybe am "satisfied and content" with my job but wish that they would pay me.

"To see a sandwich in your dream, suggests that a lot of pressure and stress is being put on you. It also reflects your ability to do two things at once. However, sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich." I wish I could remember the sandwich bit, maybe it was so stressful I blocked it out.

1 comment:

zydeco fish said...

Uh oh. I just stumped the Dream Dictionary. My word wasn't in there. I guess I have to keep that a secret now.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...