Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Things I Want to Do Before I Die

I went to this website which is basically a collection of lists of things people want to do before they die.
Here's mine (in no particular order):
  • Go to Germany.
  • Got to Italy.
  • See the rest of Canada.
  • Generally travel the world.
  • Learn Polish.
  • Learn sign language.
  • Become fluent in German.
  • Brush up on my French ( I used to want to learn every language, but there are lots).
  • Publish a novel (or several).
  • Have children.
  • Own a house.
  • Learn to ride a motorcycle.
  • Get my eyes lasered.
  • Become the editor-in-chief (of something)
  • Own all the Star Trek on DVD (getting there)


I'll probably add more as I read other people's for ideas. If you want what other people wrote, clickety click on one of the pointy brackets to scroll through the webring.

< !Before I'm Gone?>

2 comments:

zydeco fish said...

Not to brag or anything, but I've done tow of the things on your list. I just want to win at least $1 million in a lottery.

Super Happy Jen said...

Really? Which ones? You don't own all the Star Trek do you?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...