Saturday, February 25, 2006

Wait: My most recent masterpiece


So the other day Zydeco Fish posted one of his paintings. So I thought I'd copy him and post my most recent masterpiece.

I call it "Wait" Please don't bother about the title. Just enjoy the nice long red hair. Yeah, that's my favourite part too.

Anyway, just to further copy Zydeco Fish, I'll post my results from this quiz we both did. I'm going to die at 82. FYI, Zydeco's will die at 84, and since he's a bit older that me, I'll still be around. I was hoping I'd hit a hundred though. Oh well, more green veggies for me. I'll take the test again one day after I've eaten some spinach.

I am going to die at 82. When are you? Click here to find out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the click here link doesnt work

Super Happy Jen said...

Should work now.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...