Monday, March 12, 2007

We've got a 10 pounder

We just came back from the doctor's. William is 10 pounds now. I'm so proud. Just think, this is the same baby who lost 13 ounces in the hospital because he refused to eat booby. Now he can't get enough of the stuff.

Yesterday when I uploaded the William-onesie pic from my camera, I also uploaded a whole bunch that I've taken of him since he was born. Some of them are so old he still had his umbilical cord. Okay, so it's only been 3 and a half weeks, but I still have to upload my photos more often. Anyway, here are some random pics for your enjoyment:

3 comments:

Sylvia McNicoll said...

Growing, growing! Ten pounds. How big William's getting. Hurray for both of you. I'm proud.

Mom

Sylvia McNicoll said...

Growing, growing! Ten pounds. How big William's getting. Hurray for both of you. I'm proud.

Mom

Jay said...

Aw, who doesn't love a baby&daddy photo?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...