Thursday, June 30, 2011

Vacation Haiku

I'm just back from Niagara-on-the-lake, a romantic two-day one-night vacation sans enfants.  My husband and I had such a good time that I'll need multiple blog entries to fully do it justice.  Although I did manage to sum up the trip in this haiku that I wrote in the room guestbook:


Yes, I'll be devoting an entire blog post to Lobster Poutine.  But for now I'll just say that I love my children.  They make me appreciate the exquisite freedom of not having them around.  My husband is my best friend (really, not just because I'm being cheesey) and hanging out just the two of us is super duper fun.  Yes, I said super duper.  Yes, my hubby is THAT fun to hang out with.

1 comment:

Cara said...

Cara likes this.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...