Thursday, January 26, 2012

Nice to be appreciated


I recently received a prestigious blogging award from my friend Sharon over at Romance & Beyond. Thanks Sharon! Award, meme, same difference.  Anyway, here are the rules:

1. Thank and link to the person who nominated you.  (Check)
2. Share 7 random facts about yourself.  (See below)
3. Pass the Award on to 10 deserving blog buddies. (10? Really? Kind of cheapens the whole award that I have to send it to that many. What makes you think I even have 10 friends, let alone 10 friends with "Irresistibly Sweet" blogs?)
4. Contact those buddies and let them know. (Meh, if I feel like it)

Now 7 random facts:

1. I have a preference for brightly coloured clothing, particularly red.  Sometimes I even dye my hair red and then wear red pants, a red shirt, and a red jacket.  Totally stylin'

2. I am easily distracted and enjoy all kinds of computer games. They keep me from productive activities including (but not limited to) laundry, dishes, cleaning the house, grocery shopping, writing and painting.

3. I have green eyes, but my husband and kids all have brown eyes.

4. I love karaoke.

5. My favourite show is Star Trek: the Next Generation

6. I sent an e-mail to my husband today telling him how much I appreciate him.  This was today's part of the 59 seconds perfect diary.

7. I got 90s in math in high school and found algebra to be kind of fun.

Ten deserving blogging buddies: Natalie, BlagHag, Zydeco Fish, Sylvia McNicoll, Design Chicks Blogaboo, Space Craig,  A.J. Mullarky, Alex J Cavanaugh, Glitter Word, Tracey's Tavern

Some of these bloggers I know, some I only feel like I know because I read their blogs. Check them out. If you feel like it, let them know you got there from my blog (mention the award in case I don't get around to it).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...