Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Becca's in Labour!

My friend Becca is in labour at this very moment. She got some gel put on her and her water broken with a rug hooking needle, which is cheating, so she didn't technically win the baby race. When Adam and I went to see her Becca was doing a super great job of pretending the contractions were "not that bad". She seemed very relaxed and happy, without the aid of drugs (so far). Of course, this doesn't mean that labour will be a piece of cake for me. Becca has this way of turning even the most unpleasant situations into the best experience, whereas I just tend to complain or make jokes or both.

Anyway I'm so proud of Becca for doing so well, and so excited to meet her baby. Congratulations Becca! (Congratulations to you too Drew, good job being a supportive labour coach/husband)

1 comment:

Carol said...

OMG that's soooooooo great! I was actually thinking she'd be ready to have the baby by now. In fact, while I write this she may already have had her Son/Daughter!

I love babies.....
Not long now Jen ~ Luv Carol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...