Monday, January 29, 2007

Dylan's Birthday and a Dream

First some photos I took yesterday at my cousin Dylan's 2nd birthday party:





What cuties eh?

On a completely unrelated note, I had a very strange dream last night. Adam and I were taking a first aid course, only this time be were at a house. I got the impression that some real emergency (murder, horrible accident) had happened at the house and our class was acting it out to teach us what we would in that situation.

Then the teacher (who was a man, even though our real teacher was a woman) led us into the woods on the trail of the murderer, who may or may not have been a grizzly bear. I thought we were only going a few steps into the woods so I neglected to put my shoes on when we left the house. We went deeper and deeper and I kept waiting for the guy to turn around. He didn't so finally Adam and I left the group and went back to the house to get our shoes.

For some reason I wanted a cup of water and a cup of sugar. There was a Wendy's in the house and we went there. We had two of those wax paper Wendy's cups for them to fill. Adam ordered a cup of sugar, a cup of water and an ice tea. The girl at the counter was all confused. Instead of getting us a cup of sugar, she filled the cup with all kinds of stuff they use to make drinks sugary; fruity syrups, jujubes, etc. In the end we had a super-concentrated sugary drink.

4 comments:

Carol said...

Hahaha, Jen your dreams just crack me up, so they do! At first I was like, oh my that's not a good dream, then you started talking about syrup and jujubs lol.

zydeco fish said...

I have no idea what to say about that. Did you check the dream dictionary?

Jay said...

Yeah, aren't you anxious to find out what that dream means?

Super Happy Jen said...

The dream dictionary was not much help so I posted it in their discussion forum. One person said the dream could be telling me that I didn't get as much as I could have out of the course.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...