Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Annoying things my toddler did today

Refused to come to the washroom so I could change his diaper.
Refused to let me take off his diaper.
Refused to let me wipe his bum.
Squirted toothpaste into the sink
Pounded on my keyboard.
Had a tantrum because his Elmo game wouldn't work.
Jumped on his bed instead of picking out clothes.
Said "no thanks" to every pair of pants that I offered him.
Refused to stop jumping on the bed.
Refused to let me dress him.
Pulled out several pairs of clean pants and shirts, crumpled them into a ball, and threw them down the stairs.
Threw more clean clothes down the stairs after I told him to stop.
Refused to clean up the clothes.
Refused to sit in circle at the Early Years Centre.
Climbed into the front seat of the car and started playing with random buttons instead of getting into his carseat.
Forced me to drag him out of the front seat of the car because he wouldn't listen to me when I told him to get back in his seat.
Took off his shoe in the car.
Took off his other shoe after I told him not to.
Threw his milk cup on the floor.

And all that's before noon. Phew. Glad I got that off my chest. I feel I should add:

Cute things my son always does.

Says "Mommy hugs" and gives me a hug.
Says "Mommy kiss" and makes fishy lips and gives me a kiss.
Holds my hand when we're walking together.
Holds my head to steady himself when he's putting on his diaper, pants, or shoes.
Says "thank you" when I give him something without me even asking him to.
Says "here you go Zia" and gives his sister a toy.
Says "don't worry Zia" when his sister is crying.
Sings along to all the songs in circle time at the Early Years Centre.
Dances to all the songs in circle time.
Reads books on his own.
Says "sorry Mommy."
Says "don't worry Mommy."

2 comments:

Christine (Caz's mum) said...

Awwwwww how cute is he when he is ga good boy??????????? Makes being a Mum all worth while!

zydeco fish said...

Good thing the cute balances out the bad. Otherwise, you never know what might happen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...