Thursday, September 16, 2004

Ryerson Skateboarders

Yesterday was my first class at Ryerson. I had some time before class to watch the eye-candy-lishes boys sweat and skateboard in the ice-free-because-it's-summer rink outside. They were basically trying two tricks over and over again. One was (I looked these up) a kickflip or a heelflip. The other was a noseslide (I think) which they did on the curb. They tried these over and over. 9 times out of 10 (and I'm being generous here) they failed to get the trick right. Sometimes, they fell on their tushies. I found this strangely mesmorising.

Yoda should watch these guys. There is no try my butt!

3 comments:

zydeco fish said...

Why aren't there more female skateboarders? It's all boys all the time.

Adam Filipowicz said...

I have to protest the use and advertisement that you were purposefully gawking at "eye-candy-lishes boys" . You see if i were to tell you that there was this wet t-shirt contest with a dozen blond bimbos. and stuff.. and i went on and on about it.. you would get upset and self conscious., not to mention jealous.. so I dont think its fair.. that you feel its ok to tell me when your see a hot guy. but i dont feel right telling if i see a hot girl.

my 2 cents.

Love you

Adam,

Super Happy Jen said...

I have no problem with you watching girls skateboard sweetie. good luck finding some. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...