Monday, July 19, 2004

Dad has a new job.

For those of you who don't know (as if anyone reads this blog) my Dad's been out of work for almost a year.  He got layed off from evil Royal Bank. Well today he got a job right here in Burlington, making pretty much what he used to make when he worked for Satan.  Eat your heart out Royal demons!
 
This seems like a dream come true, but of course Daddy actually has to work there for a bit before he can decide if this is a fab job, or a bad job.
 
While we're on the subject of jobs, is there anyone out there in internetland who wants to hire me?  I'm really very intelligent.  I'm good at art and writing (even got a University degree in those two things) and I'm good with people.  No, really.  I know everyone says they're good with people, but I am.  Even scary people who won't pay their late fines (I worked at Blockbuster Video for 2 years).  One time my manager even said that he's "never seen anything like it" refering to how I "remain pleasant and professional even with difficult customers".  I'm just very friendly. If you're interested in seeing my resumé (because all job recruiting is done by reading blogs) then e-mail me and I'll send it to you.
 
Okay I'm not serious, I know noone is reading this blog who has any hiring power. 
 
No actually I am serious, hire me!


1 comment:

Becca said...

I Know I ran into you guys at East side Marios durring your celebration... But I'm really happy for your Dad. Thats AWSOME. Congratz Mr. Mc M

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...