Saturday, August 21, 2004

Xena Joins The Girls!

For those of you who don't know, I have a small but growing collection of female action figures. Girls are so rare in the action figure world that if action figures had to reproduce the sexy way(instead of being created in factories) than the population would have a serious problem (very testosterony). Today my girls welcomed a new member of the collection: a previously enjoyed Xena: Warrior Princess who I purchased at a garage sale for only ten cents. Xena comes with a cool stand that, when you press a button, hurls Xena into battle! She fits in very well on the girlie shelf.

Speaking of shelves, I need a better way to display my girls. The shelf is getting very crowded, taking away from the girls' feminine splendor.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well , nows the timewhere jen "tells" me to write something in her blog.. so i will now say. that xena is neto.. and her stand if also reproduced in life size fashion could make a fortune in the adult entertainment world.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...