Okay so like zydeco fish, tagged me in this blog meme tag thingie. So naturally I have to do it. If I end up taggin you PAY ATTENTION. Here's what you have to do:
Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so.
4. zydeco fish
Then you get to select five people to pass the love on to so they can do this meme, like so:
4. Demnos (the things I've learned)
Unfortunately, I simply do not know very many people and happen to know that many of the above listed people will likely not bother. Oh well. Anyhoo. The next step is to answer these questions, which is the point of this whole exercise: information exchange (I guess).
What were you doing 10 years ago?
10 years ago? I was in high school. Probably taking math, french, french media, and art. Depending on what grade that was, maybe a little german. Guten Tag. Wie geht's? Zehr gut, und du?
What were you doing 1 year ago?
Well let's check the ol' blog. I went out for ice cream in a snowstorm with my brother, my husband (then fiancé) and nephew. I also just got the chuck you farley letter from the Ontario Arts Council. I don't want to work for them anyway so there!
Five snacks you enjoy:
2. Pickles (particularly fried pickles)
5. Strawberry Fruit Bottom Yogurt
Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
1. Material Girl
3. Mrs. Brown You've Got a Lovely Daughter
4. The Fool on the Hill
5. Somewhere Over the Rainbow
Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. Buy a house with lots of shelf space for action figures
2. Buy a car. A red one.
3. Tour the world
4. Get my eyes lasered
5. Go on that $100,000 15 minute trip to outerspace.
Five bad habits:
1. I'm lazy
2. I procrastinate
3. I rarely do the dishes unless I run out of plates, or they start to smell.
4. I rarely do laundry unless the pile reaches the ceiling and I've worn the same bra at least 4 times.
5. I can't think of anymore, I guess I'm perfect otherwise.
Five things you like doing:
2. Playing Nintendo
3. Giving/receiving hugs
4. Taking courses in stuff
5. Singing Karaoke
Five things you would never wear again:
1. My favourite red jeans that have "shrunk" and sprouted holes in the nether regions
2. Size 8
3. My wedding dress
4. A thong
5. A C-cup
Five favourite toys:
1. Wonder Woman action figures
3. Star Trek action figures
4. Star Trek DVDs
5. My husband
Hugs to all my blogging friends!